Employment Opportunities at Shoppa's
It’s Time to Take Your Career to the Next Level
As one of the fastest-growing dealerships in the country, Shoppa’s Material Handling is always on the lookout for talented, motivated individuals who can help us achieve our vision of becoming the nation’s premier provider of material handling equipment and services.
If you have technical skills, such as mechanical, electrical or hydraulic training, or if you have a background in sales, customer service, consulting, engineering, information technology or business administration, you might be a great fit at Shoppa’s.
Jobs at Shoppa’s Material Handling include:
- Shop Technicians
- Field Service Technicians
- Shop Porters
- Customer Support Specialists
- Sales Associates
- Business Professionals
- Engineers (Design/Systems/Application Engineers)
- Project Managers
- Information Technology Specialists
- And many more
We provide the following benefits to all Shoppa’s employees:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Teladoc
- Life Insurance & Disability Insurance (Short & Long Term)
- FSA (Flexible Spending Account) & EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- 401(K) after 60 days of employment
- Paid time off after 6 months of employment
- Referral bonuses – you can earn extra money by helping us grow our team!
Technicians are also eligible to receive these additional benefits:
- $1,500 sign-on bonuses ($750 upon hiring; $750 after 90 days of employment)
- Company-sponsored advanced training through the Toyota Master Technician Certification Program. Technicians who advance through the four tiers of training (Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum) receive cash bonuses at each certification level.
- Company-issued uniforms, along with weekly professional cleaning and pressing
- After completing all required training, Field Service Technicians will receive a company-issued service van, fuel card, cell phone and toll tag*
*Toll tag available only to Field Service Technicians in our Fort Worth, Saginaw & Kansas City locations
We Value Veterans
Service in our nation’s armed forces isn’t just something the Shoppa’s organization respects, it is something we actively seek because we understand the value of military training. If you are a veteran, we invite you to explore how your past training can help you succeed at Shoppa’s.
A Culture of Success
Shoppa’s Material Handling is very committed to our core values. They are much more than words on our walls – they are foundations upon which we do our work and the standards by which we hold everyone in our organization accountable. They are designed to help our customers succeed, as well as our team members.
At Shoppa’s, you’ll find a team of passionate individuals who demonstrate these values every day as they lead, encourage, learn, teach and support each other in pursuit of providing excellence to our customers. If you share these values, then we invite you to apply to be a part of our team. Together, we can achieve great things!