Toyota 360 Support
With the purchase of a Toyota forklift, you’ve become part of the Toyota family — and Shoppa’s has you covered with two comprehensive service and support programs designed to help you get the best results from your investment: Toyota 360 Support and Toyota 360 Support Plus.
Toyota 360 Support, which comes standard as part of Toyota’s industry-leading warranty at no additional cost, represents Toyota’s promise to be your partner throughout the process of buying, owning, servicing and eventually replacing the material handling equipment your business depends upon.
Beyond the great service you’ll get from Shoppa’s, Toyota 360 Support gives you access to the entire family of more than 3,500 certified Toyota technicians and more than 220 dealer locations across the country, so no matter where your business needs are, you can be sure that Toyota is there for you.
What you get with Toyota 360 Support
- Access to the Toyota dealer network and certified technicians across the country
- 4-hour guaranteed response times for emergency service requests
- 2-year genuine parts warranty
- Advance access to Toyota’s newest technology and equipment
Toyota 360 Support is just another reason why Toyota forklifts consistently rank among the highest in quality, reliability and value, and have the lowest total cost of ownership of any major forklift brand.
Toyota 360 Support Plus
Customers who choose to opt up to our more comprehensive support package will benefit from standard Toyota 360 Support features, plus an even broader array of incentives, such as:
- First year of Planned Maintenance included up to 4 PM’s
- Carriage-to-counterweight coverage: up to 3 years/6,000 hours
- 5-year major component coverage
Talk to your Shoppa’s sales representative to get more information about the Toyota 360 Support Plus package that’s best for your needs.